Psalm 139:13-14

"For you created my inmost being...you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MRI - today *updated*

*update: MRI went well. Praise (see request below): Baby "cooperated well", in the words of the doctors, and that's all they told me - they have to report directly to the high-risk doctors. I just looked at the CD of the images from the MRI that they sent home with me, Baby looks beautiful and perfect in every way - but then again, that's the Mama speaking : ) Such a sweet profile, and a cute button nose. Perfection in Mama's eyes. We won't get the results of the tests for another day or so.

----------------

I have an MRI scheduled for today at 10AM (EST). The high-risk doctor wanted to get me in for one ASAP after last weeks appointment. The procedure is done at the Children's hospital here where the Pediatric Neurologists can perform the test, since they are experienced with fetal MRI's.

Pray that Baby isn't too active so that they can get a good reading on the brain.

Pray that we get positive results... a little bit of good news would be great right now - however, as we know - we are not in control here...

I'll update later today, depending on how fast we get results. Thank you, all....
Much love,
Erika

2 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well and will pray for you!

    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. So praying you get some good news! You are a pillar of strength Erika! Love you, lady!

    ReplyDelete