Psalm 139:13-14

"For you created my inmost being...you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Answer To Prayer - Part One

Just got the initial results back from the doctor - which were the 3 main chromosome issues. The rest of the results take longer and we will know by next week. Baby Hannah tested negative for the two most fatal chromosome issues - Trisomy 13 and 18!! She also tested negative for Trisomy 21 (Down Syndrome)...which is good, but we weren't nearly as concerned about that as we were the fatal ones.

Doctors still aren't very "hopeful" or "positive" but we know they aren't exactly in control : ) As I've said quite often, God knows how Hannah was made - He knows far more than any of us do. So glad that He is the one guiding this journey...

Thank you for your prayers - keep continuing! She is not "out of the woods" yet, but we are certainly grateful to rule out a few of the possible issues.

1 comment:

  1. CELEBRATING!!! Woo HOOOOOOOO!!! Okay- I am calmer. We will keep praying that God keeps working miracles in sweet little Hannah! <3

    ReplyDelete